41. This case is quite _____ today with the great development of science and technology.
必威网址appA. common B. general C. simple D. alike
必威网址app42. We apologize for any inconvenience this ______ you.
必威网址appA. may cause B. to cause
必威网址appC. to have caused D. would have cause
必威网址app43. After December 13 customers will be asked to place their orders online ______ use the mail-order form.
A. so as
B. in case
C. rather than
D. provided that
44. The success of a product depends on ______ factors.
必威网址app45. The minimum term of your contract with us will be ______ a period of two years, with the option to renew.
A. for B. of C. past D. when
46. Today, Wichner Industries announced that it ______ opening an office in Kuala Lumpur to coordinate its overseas operations.
必威网址appA. will be B. be C. is being D. been
47. Following her ______ to sales director, Ms. Lin assumed responsibility for the firm’s marketing activities.
A. development B. delivery
C. promotion D. acceptance
48. Patent laws guarantee that Halperin Engineering, Inc., has ______ rights to the technology it developed for robotic surgical devices.
A. responsible B. feasible C. manufactured D. exclusive
49. The sales invoice contains all the terms and conditions ______ by the buyer and seller.
必威网址appA. agreed to B. agree
必威网址appC. agreement D. agreeing upon
50. For a moment nothing happened. Then ______ all shouting together.
A. voices had come B. came voices
C. voices would come D. did voices come